1. Qi She, Anqi Wu, Yuan Gao, Rosa H.M. Chan, and Jonathan Pillow, “Interpretable Neural Dynamics Discovery via Recurrent Neural Network Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model”, submitted.
2. Qi She, Beth Jelfs, Adam S. Charles, Rosa H.M. Chan, “Network Modeling of Short Over-Dispersed Spike-Counts: A Hierarchical Parametric Empirical Bayes Framework“, Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
3 . Jeremiah B. Palmerston, Qi She, Rosa H.M. Chan, “Weighted Network Density Predicts Range of Latent Variable Model Accuracy“, accepted to EMBC2018.
4. Qi She, Yuan Gao, Kai Xu, Rosa H.M. Chan, “Reduced-Rank Linear Dynamical Systems“, accepted to AAAI2018 (acceptance rate 24% (933/3800)).
5. Qi She, Rosa H.M. Chan, “Stochastic Dynamical Systems based Latent Structure Discovery from High-dimensional Time Series”. accepted to ICASSP2018.
6. Gao Y, She Q, Ma J, et al. NDDR-CNN: Layer-wise Feature Fusing in Multi-Task CNN by Neural Discriminative Dimensionality Reduction. arXiv preprint arXiv:1801.08297, 2018.
7. Qi She, Beth Jelfs, Rosa H.M. Chan, “Modeling Short Over-Dispersed Spike-Train Data: A Hierarchical Parametric Empirical Bayes Framework“, arXiv:1605.02869 [q-bio.QM]
8. Ka Yan So, Lingling Yang, Qi She, Wai Ho Savio Wong, Joe Mak, Rosa H. M. Chan “Cross-Frequency Information Transfer from EEG to EMG in Grasping, “Proceedings of Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, 2016.
9. Qi She, Ka Yan So, and Rosa H. M. Chan”Effective Connectivity Matrix for Neural Ensembles, “Proceedings of Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, 2016.
10. Qi She, Guanrong Chen, and Rosa H. M. Chan “Evaluating the Small-World-Ness of a Sampled Network: Functional Connectivity of Entorhinal-Hippocampal Circuitry,” Scientific Reports 6, 2016.
11. Qi She, Ka Yan So, and Rosa H. M. Chan “Reconstruction of Neural Network Topology Using Spike Train Data: Small-World Features of Hippocampal Network,”Proceedings of Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, pp 2506-2509, 2015. (Oral presentation)
12. X Hu, S Chakravarty, Q She, B Wang” A modified hierarchical graph cut based video segmentation approach for high frame rate video,” IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging, 86610V-86610V-11, 2013.